Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland | Direct Hire
The Welder will work under limited supervision, performs moderately complex welding involving a variety of materials. Welding projects are primarily focused on prototyping activities supporting US Military programs. This position will require experience welding with aluminum, and steel.
- Fabricate components buy using equipment to clean, prepare, bend, cut, burn, and weld pieces
- Setting up and measuring assemblies
- Selecting appropriate method
- Working with integration team to provide finish prototype parts to maintain project deadlines.
- Document actions by completing records (materials, bends, techniques, times)
- 5 plus years of welding experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience supporting programs with MIL Standards
- Self-Starter with good communications skills
Must have or be able to possess “ Active Clearance”