Jacksonville, Florida | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
In the Structural E.I. role, you will initially have the opportunity to serve as Structural Project Engineer on architectural projects, preparing drawings and specifications and participating in the project’ s Construction Administration effort. Responsibilities will increase with additional experience leading to the role of Project Manager and potentially Client Manager. Ultimately, advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Design Experience with a focus on: client satisfaction, quality, leading and managing a technical staff, managing architectural projects
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’ s Preferred)
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
Day to Day operations:
- Performing code research, structural design, limited drawing preparation, communication with the architect and other team members, under the direct supervision of the project’ s registered engineer.
- Roles will also include construction administration services including responding to the contractor’ s questions and visiting the project site when practical.
- Responsibilities will increase with additional experience.
- Experience with Revit strongly preferred
- Experience with ACAD, RAM and CSC
Top 4 Must Haves:
- Must have a Bachelors degree in related field (Civil, Structural)
- Must have experience with Revit
- Must be willing to visit project site from time to time (Small travel)
- Must have atleast 3 years of work experience in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings