Sr. CNC Programmer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is a Veteran Owned Small Business with 12 years of proven experience providing specialized consulting services to support Military and Defense related contract efforts in the engineering & manufacturing field. TriMech has developed specialized capabilities in the areas of On Demand Engineering and Surge Support. We are currently looking to hire a fulltime Machinist to support our Rapid Prototyping efforts at APG, MD.
- 5-8 years of experience or more as a machinist.
- This person would be supporting TriMech' s Prototype Integration efforts for the US Army.
- CNC programming experience is required
- Previous Military Experience a plus
- Must have experience with both vertical and horizontal machines.
- Experience with aluminum
- Experience working in a prototype environment
- Experience with Conversation Programmed Machines
Due to the nature of the contract, the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required.