Product Development Engineer
Knoxville, Tennessee | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
TriMech is seeking qualified Engineers for one of our Knoxville TN offices.
This position will include critical and creative design support. This individual will be involved in engineering and design of consumer projects - industrial, HVAC, This support will also include full product development support, engineering and installation of existing and new products
- Creation and designing of complex parts, assemblies
- Implementation of new and changed parts into production, preparing ECO’ s
- Develop and maintain BOM’ s
- Creation of specifications for parts and assemblies, also to support purchasing
- Creation, specification and operation of test equipment according to standards and other internal testing guidelines
- Leading others in the use of test equipment and manufacturing processes
- Testing of parts and assemblies for performance
- Documentation, analysis and interpretation of test results and tasks
- Release of newly developed or changed parts or appliances after testing
- Ability to handle multiple projects with different scopes and requirements at the same time.
- Develop and maintain timeline of projects and project related tasks in accordance with) and deadlines
- Working in cross functional teams
- Bachelor’ s Degree – Mechanical Engineering. Mechatronics
- Solid communication, Project Management, Time Management and Organizational skills.
- Prior Project Development Experience
- Coordination of cross-functional project teams to develop integrated systems into production.
- Advanced (Excellent) skill using MSOffice, especially MSExcel and MSPowerpoint
- Basic knowledge of LabView
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of theoretical and practical Fluid Mechanics and or Air Flow.
- Intermediate Knowledge of ANSI and CSA Standards
- Travel required approximately 25% of the time –
- Excellent CAD experience – SolidWorks, ProE or UniGraphics.