Stratford, Connecticut | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
The Mechatronics Engineer will be able to independently interpret customer drawings and specifications and will have a strong background with integrating mechanical assemblies with electrical components.
- Detailed electrical & mechanical drawings of new, modified or custom parts and assemblies
- Accurate interpretation of customer electrical schematics and mechanical specifications
- Create drawings/technical documentation from sales team definition of requirements for timely order processing
- Project management of customer orders and research and development projects
- Create technical literature, service manuals and specification details for promotional information
- Associates or Bachelor degree in the Electrical or Mechanical disciplines with 5 years of commercial experience
- Understanding of basic electrical concepts
- AutoCAD (5 years required)
- SOLIDWORKS (2 years preferred)
- ERP / MRP software experience along with creation of BOMS
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience working in an environment with Quality Management System (ISO) procedures