Mechanical Integrator (Technician)
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland | Contract
TriMech Services is a VOSB with 14 years of proven experience providing specialized consulting services to support Military and Defense related contract efforts in the Rapid Prototyping Environment.
Perform operations and program activities from conception stage through life cycle of products in support of Rapid Prototyping efforts in support of the Warfighter. Coordinate with program engineers/designers for the fabrication & integration C4ISR systems, Commercial-off-the shelf/Military – off the-shelf (COTS/MOTS), antenna mast technology insertion for design for lightweight material for On the Move vehicles.
• Support the development of innovative designs, engineering of trailer base systems, shelters, containers and systems and logistic support for CONUS/OCONUS systems.
• Performs installation, test, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for communications equipment, electronic equipment, vehicle systems, as well as laboratory systems.
• Provide technical project leadership in the acquisition; production/manufacturing engineering; maintenance concept engineering; and quality assurance, continuous improvement, and test and evaluation.
• Use reference documentation and interprets charts, tables, diagrams and schematics to effectively maintain, test, troubleshoot, fault isolate and repair electronic, electrical and mechanical subassemblies.
• Build custom power, communication, and RF cables from drawings or sketches.
• Assemble, populate, and wire various power distribution boxes (PDBs) for integration on military platforms.
• Integrate cables and assemblies into various Shelters, Enclosures, Communication Cabinets, and specialized military vehicles.
• High school education or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience.
• Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers.
• Ability to work under little to no instruction on routine projects, and minimal guidance on new assignments.
• Applies company policies to complete wide range of tasks.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance.
• Travel Requirements: 10% Travel, might require travel OCONUS.
• Prototype Integration Experience
• Ability to use integration tools, various electronic tester, etc
• Active Secret security clearance.