Bristol, Connecticut | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to our clients engineering specific requirements.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the mechanical engineering design and support for the Controls product lines.
- Interprets specifications relevant to the Controls product lines.
- Ensures an orderly/timely flow of project work, quotes and active orders handled or supported by the Controls Group.
- Provides support relating to the design and manufacture of electronics enclosures, electromechanical switching devices and associated actuation equipment.
- Designs sheet metal enclosures, electromechanical switching devices and associated actuation equipment
- Designs sheet metal enclosures
- Has a basic understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Has some experience with FEA and/or CFD.
- Has a basic understanding of various manufacturing methods for sheet metal, extrusions, machining, molding, woodworking, etc.
- Continuous Improvement/Productivity
Mechanical Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of product experience with electrical or electro-mechanical systems.
- Proven CAD expertise, ideally with SolidWorks
- Complex electrical or electro-mechanical equipment experience.
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.