Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is a VOSB with 14 years of proven experience providing specialized consulting services to support Military and Defense related contract efforts in the Rapid Prototyping Environment. We are currently seeking mechanical technicians with integration experience.
This position is in support of a Department of Defense contract aimed at rapid prototyping, integration and testing of C4ISR communications technology (COTS/GOTS) in multiple military platforms. The Sr. Designer/Drafter will work directly with engineering team to provide the CAD Models and 2D Manufacturing drawings to enable the integration and fabrication teams to build the systems quickly and efficiently.
• Design and Drafting utilizing CREO 2.0
• Work with engineering team on the design and development of rapid prototyping efforts.
• Work with Engineers to update system designs and incorporate engineering change orders (ECO’ s).
• Mechanical Design task with a focus on electro/mechanical packaging and sheet metal designs.
• Work with existing systems, and provide necessary design to integrate COTS/GOTS technologies into Mobile Labs, Vehicle Systems, & trailer based systems.
• Associates Degree in Engineering or Related.
• 8 or more years of experience in the design and drafting of mechanical and Electro/Mechanical Systems
• 4 years of 3D Cad Modeling experience with Creo 2.0/Wildfire/Pro E
• Experience working with large assemblies and PDM tools to manage cad files (WindChill)
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance.
• US Citizenship is required.