Oak Ridge, Tennessee | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain existing production equipment.
- Implement new process/product launches.
- Process Improvement and Lean Production Experience
- Responsible for troubleshooting, tooling/layouts, maintenance, and support of various machining centers.
- Recommend and implement process tooling or equipment improvements.
Machining/Manufacturing Engineer Required Experience:
- BSME, BSMET, or Related Engineering Degree.
- 3-5+ years of experience.
- Prior experience in Consumer products, plastics, tool design, or operations is preferred.
- Experience in the specification, tooling, layout, maintenance, programming, and troubleshooting of various types of manufacturing production equipment
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- SolidWorks Experience required