Human Resources Assistant
Nashville, Tennessee | Contract
TriMech Services is an engineering & scientific resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill-sets of our candidates to our client’ s specific requirements.
Human Resources Administrator- 12 MO Contract Position
The HR Admin will provides general administrative support for the HR Department onsite at our clients facilities. Specific duties include: answering phones, copying, filing, coordinating manufacturing assessment testing, managing HR related documents, assist with new hire paperwork and internal posting applications, handling confidential information related to client business objectives and personnel. Compile information and distribute internal and external reports as needed. Must be familiar with and be able to establish and manage paper and electronic filing systems.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Managers
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• AS Degree or 3 years of HR or administrative experience
• Proven experience as a HR assistant or administrator
• Strong computer skills to include MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.