Richmond, Virginia | Contract
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill-sets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
- Must be proficient at soldering
- Looking for a Technician who has good manual dexterity for small parts assembly.
- Experience with standard electronics equipment (soldering station, multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to assemble prototypes, suggest design modifications to improve ease of assembly and performance, and execute customized test methods which use specialized test equipment.
- Basic MS Excel skills.