Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with 15 years of proven experience providing specialized consulting services to support Military and Defense related contract efforts in the Design/Development, Engineering, & Rapid Prototyping Environment.
This position is in support of a Department of Defense contract aimed at rapid prototyping, integration and testing of C4ISR communications technology (COTS/GOTS) in multiple military platforms. The Sr. Designer/Drafter will work directly with engineering team to provide the CAD Models and 2D Manufacturing drawings to enable the integration and fabrication teams to build prototype systems quickly and efficiently.
- Design and Drafting of Electro/Mechanical Systems utilizing CREO 2.0-3.0.
- Work with engineering team on the design and development military systems.
- Support the Technical Data Package creation and ECO’ s.
- Support the design and integration of various GOTS/COTS components into new and existing mobile platforms. (Vehicle Systems, Mobile Labs, Field Kits, Trailer based systems).
- Design Sheet Metal Enclosures, Custom Machined Aluminum parts.
- Utilize Creo Schematic & Electrical Modules to do wiring diagrams and cabling.
- 5 plus years of CAD Modeling & Drawings utilizing CREO/Pro E
- Experience doing both Electrical and Mechanical.
- Emphasis on Electrical Design, exposure to cabling, routing or wire harnesses.
- Experience supporting technical data packages and engineering change order process.
- US Citizenship Required, Must be able to obtain and maintain Defense Clearance.
CREO 2.0, CREO 3.0, PRO E, PRO-E, CREO Cabling, Pro Engineer, CAD, 3D Modeling, Sheet Metal, Enclosures, Wiring Harness, Routing, Electrical Design, Drafting, TDP, DOD, Rapid Prototype, Prototyping, Prototype.