Greenville, South Carolina | Contract
PDM Admin (EPDM & Enovia)
Our SC-based client uses SolidWorks/EPDM. It recently implemented Arena for PLM, and has plans to migrate to CATIA & Enovia over time.
Our client requires someone who can assist with the existing state of PDM administration for the engineering team as it is the system in use (keep operations going, make incremental improvements, etc) while proving that they can have a future role as the company grows and expands into other systems for Engineering.
- Administration & support
- User permissions, access, workflow maintenance/creation
- Tactical issue resolution (related to training, projects/modules, technical)
- Document SolidWorks/EPDM to Arena processes as client has recently deployed PLM
- Enforce, suggest, and establish general procedures/engineering design rules
- Promote use of existing CAD/PDM software and best practices
- File management
- Develop and maintain CAD Libraries and standards for library management
- Provide support and training to associates on the use of engineering software
- Help to develop procedures for reviewing and fully testing all new and existing software utilized on engineering workstations and servers.
- Assist in the upgrade process from version 2014 to current.
Top 5 Qualifications
- 5 or more years experience in CAD/PDM.
- Strong understanding of Solidworks/EPDM administration, data management
- Experience with CATIA/Enovia is a strong plus (v5 or v6/3dx)
- Past experience with rolling out new Data Management
- Optimization and process changes and enhancements
- Creativity and thoughtful insight to what would be best practices
- Past experience implementing documentation and enforcing of Data Management rules and guidelines
Nice to haves
- CCPA or other PDM certifications
- CATIA or ENOVIA background