concord, North Carolina | Direct Hire
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
Manufacturing company is seeking a qualified and dedicated employee to help expand capacity and contribute to its continued success. This company experiences very low employee turnover and is participating in multiple industry segments that require high temperature custom equipment for their processes.
- Mechanical Engineering degree and 3+ years of experience required.
- Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD & Solidworks
- This position will require project design & scheduling along with project management from start to finish.
- Applicant will be working with the production people to coordinate the necessary tasks required to complete the project.
- Applicant will be expected to contribute based on the incoming workload.
- Applicant must be willing to perform the following duties as well:
- Limited travel as required for onsite installation supervision & maintenance
- Must be capable of interacting with other management employees as well as production employees and assisting other engineers on projects as required
- Applicant will be expected to work on special infrastructure/building projects as needed
- Manage and assign tasks for production employees as well as hands on to assist and instruct production employees at various stages of projects
- Recommend and purchase critical components to be used in the design
- Ability to use CNC machine
- Be involved in the safety training programs
- Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Managing group of 12 production employees (machinist, etc.)
- Involvement with customers regarding equipment requirements
- Applicant must be located within 30 miles of our physical location in Concord, NC
Top 8 Must Haves
1. Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
2. Project Management
3. AutoCAD LT2013 or greater (80%) and SolidWorks (20%)
4. Structural Steel & Machine Design
5. Supervisory Experience
6. Hands on experience
7. Diverse Skill set (wearing lots of hats - typical of small company)
8. Must have a mechanical engineering degree
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance & a Simple IRA Plan
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Bonus plan after 1 year of employment based on company & employee performance
Nice to Haves:
- Electrical knowledge helpful
- SWX certifications helpful
- SWX experience out of college